Many people have experienced amazing improvements in their vision by wearing the Natural Eyes Vision Glasses and following the exercises in the manual provided with the kit.
1. Pinhole spectacles encourage rapid saccadic eye movements, as opposed to staring through prescription glasses.
2. Pinhole spectacles allow infinite room for improvement in sight, whereas eyes will always try to adjust to prescription glasses, even when the lenses are too strong.
3. There is no need to keep stepping down the prescription.
4. They are less costly than optically prescribed glasses.
5. Pinholes can be used as healthy sunglasses as they let through some essential natural light while cutting down the glare.
6. Anyone of any age can use them to compensate for blur at a distance or up close.
7. After regular use your brain will adjust to the honeycomb effect and will no longer register it.
1. Pinholes function best in good light.
2. It takes some time to get used to them, usually a few days.
3. You may need to get permission to use them in some places (like in the classroom, for students).
4. Pinhole glasses are not legal for driving if you have a restriction on your driver’s license, and they are not recommended for driving in general as they do reduce peripheral vision to some extent.
5. Everyone else will want your pair!
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Pinholes work by cutting down scattered light into parallel beams that fall on the keenest area of sight on the retina (macula). They reduce the blur circle on the retina, allowing clear vision. Your brain becomes accustomed to the overlapping dark grid and does not notice it after a time. Pinholes can be used for computer, reading, TV, movies, and all distance vision except driving. However, they are not a substitute for doing the vision games.