Ghee is made by slowly simmering butter that has been churned from cream. The process separates the milk solids and the water from the butter fat. This slow cooking process also develops a rich almost nutty flavor in the ghee butter.
Ghee is 100% natural and is not stabilized in anyway. The natural cooking process removes the water and milk solids, creating a smooth and spreadable butter. Ghee will last at room temperature for 3-5 months and can be stored longer if kept in a refrigerator.
- Ghee is a natural source for vitamins A, E and K2 which promotes healthy skin and vision. The K2 helps your body to utilize minerals in your diet such as calcium supporting strong bones.
- Consuming ghee helps support weight loss, like other MCT’s (medium-chain fatty acids). Energy from these burn other fats in the body and help to eliminate toxins.
- Short-chain fatty acid butyrate in ghee aids the digestive tract in detoxing.
- Butyrate levels in Ghee help to create a more alkaline system which reduces inflammation throughout the body.
- Ghee helps your body absorb fat-soluble vitamins, helping with leaky gut syndrome, IBS and Chron’s.
- High levels of CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) have been shown in studies to reduce blood pressure.
The Grass-fed butter used in Sun Rain Grow Ghees is higher in Omega-3.
Sun Rain Grow Ghee is lactose free making it paleo and Keto friendly.